- Web Desk
- 1 Hour ago
Mark Zuckerberg claims Elon Musk isn’t serious about cage fight
- Web Desk
- Aug 14, 2023
Washington: Mark Zuckerberg has said he is moving on from a rumoured cage fight with Elon Musk, claiming the Tesla boss “isn’t serious”.
The Meta chief executive took to the social media platform Threads on Sunday to share details about the cage fight.
“Elon won’t confirm a date, then says he needs surgery, and now asks to do a practice round in my backyard instead,” he wrote.
“If Elon ever gets serious about a real date and official event, he knows how to reach me. Otherwise, time to move on. I’m going to focus on competing with people who take the sport seriously,” added Zuckerberg while calling off the cage fight.
Earlier this month, Elon Musk said in a social media post that his proposed cage fight with Mark Zuckerberg would be live-streamed on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter.
The social media moguls have been egging each other into a mixed martial arts cage match in Las Vegas since June.