- Web Desk
- 4 Minutes ago
Saba Qamar honoured with UAE golden visa
- Web Desk
- Aug 10, 2023
ISLAMABAD: Renowned Pakistani film and TV actress Saba Qamar has been honoured with the prestigious golden visa by the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Qamar took to her social media on Tuesday to share the news with her fans. The Kamli actress extended her gratitude to the Gulf country, saying that she was profoundly appreciative for “opening your home to me.”
The Hindi Medium star also took a moment to appreciate the consultants who guided her through the entire process, underscoring their invaluable support.
“I extend my sincere gratitude to the esteemed government of the UAE for bestowing upon me the esteemed Golden Visa. My heartfelt thanks for welcoming me into your home. This entire journey would not have been feasible without the dedicated assistance of @gcclegalconsultants. Your unwavering support means the world to me. Sending abundant love your way!” she conveyed.
Saba Qamar also shared a series of photographs featuring the national flags of both Pakistan and the UAE.
As per the UAE government’s official website, the golden visa constitutes a long-term residency permit, affording foreign talents the opportunity to reside, work, or pursue studies within the nation while enjoying a range of exclusive privileges.
The golden visa is accessible to a diverse array of individuals including investors, entrepreneurs, scholars, exceptional students and graduates, pioneers in humanitarian endeavors, and frontline heroes, as outlined on the government’s platform.
As per UAE government’s official visit, the golden visa offers several privileges,
- It permits an entry visa for six months with multiple entries to proceed with residence issuance.
- a long-term, renewable residence visa valid for 5 or 10 years.
- the privilege of not needing a sponsor.
- the ability to stay outside the UAE for more than the usual period of six months in order to keep their residence visa valid.
- the ability to sponsor their family members, including spouses and children regardless of their ages.
- the ability to sponsor unlimited number of domestic helpers.
- the permit for family members to stay in the UAE until the end of their permit duration, if the primary holder of the Golden visa passes away.