23 dengue cases reported in Islamabad during last 24 hours


Dengue

ISLAMABAD: In the past 24 hours, the capital city of Islamabad has seen a surge in dengue cases, with 23 new infections reported.

According to the District Health Officer (DHO), the total number of dengue patients in Islamabad has now reached 559. Of these cases, 70% are male, and the remaining 30% are female, as confirmed by the DHO.

Dengue cases on rise in Punjab: 104 new infections in 24 hours

Among the newly reported cases, 15 were detected in the rural areas of Islamabad, while 8 cases were identified in the urban areas.

This brings the total number of dengue cases in urban Islamabad to 170 and the number in rural areas to 389.

Menawhile, District Food & Environment team, in collaboration, conducted visits to numerous factories & cattle sheds where larvaeciding activities were carried out, and Notices/Challans were issued as necessary.

Team actively provided awareness to promote safer and healthier environment.

You May Also Like